Landscaper/Lawncare Insurance

Landscaper/Lawncare Insurance

There are two pre-requisites that need to be followed before buying landscaper/lawncare insurance:

  • Landscapers must have a valid C-27 landscaping contractor license from Department of Consumer Affairs' Contractors State License Board.
  • Landscapers must carry a $15,000 bond written by a surety company licensed through the California Department of Insurance.

The cost of landscaping depends on the types of services provided. The premium will be higher if the risk is high. For example, a landscaping business that strictly does mowing and edging will pay a different premium than a landscaping business specializing in hardscapes.

A landscape insurance generally includes - Commercial General Liability, Tools and Equipment, Commercial Auto Liability, Commercial Property Liability, Inland Marine Insurance, Workers' Compensation Insurance and Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), Umbrella Insurance.

Please setup an appointment or call us at 209-400-9785 to review your policy or insurance need with us. You can also get a free quote by filling up the following form:

Get Your Free Quote Today

Your message has been sent. Thank you!